Well, it's finally happened. Ol' Groove of Diversions of the Groovy Kind has nominated me for one and so now I must go through that terrible ordeal.
But first, it seems, under those rules, I have to post a copy of the Kreativ Blogger logo, which I've already done, and I also have to thank him for nominating me (thanks, Groove). I also have to provide a link to his site, which I've also just done.
OK, so let's see if I can think of seven interesting things to say about me.
1) I wrote the novels Danny Yates Must Die and Mr Landen Has No Brain, still available at all good online bookstores
2) As a child, I'd make paper cut-out super-heroes and keep them in my shoes in case I ever needed them. I never did.
3) I once saw the shadow of a ghost, while I was listening to an England match on the radio.
4) I play the ukulele but never use the fourth string, as I don't like how it sounds.
5) Right now, I seem unable to stop singing Germany's Eurovision winning song Satellite - and doing so in the appropriate Lena-esque accent.
6) I've never won anything in my life.
7) I was a mural designer for the city of Sheffield, for all of two months. No murals got designed.
That all done, it seems I have to nominate seven other Kreativ Bloggers, provide links to their sites and tip them off with a comment on each of their blogs in order to pass the whole thing on. So (apologies to anyone who's already had one), my nominations are: