Monday 16 April 2012

Stone. Don't risk being the last on your block to get it.

Stone by Stephen Walker available from Amazon Kindle
It's time once more for all readers of Steve Does Comics to despair as I plug my latest eBook that's now available on Amazon.

Stone tells the tale of what happens when the 12th Daughter of Destiny goes in search of her lucky hand and finds instead the effects of a curse that ties the world of Ancient Mythology to the present. I won't give away too much but if I use the phrase, "A head full of snakes," I think you might have a clue where I'm coming from.

Such is its sensational selling power that, after mere hours online, Stone has already hit the dizzy heights of #90 in Amazon UK's Fantasy Short Story category and is currently available for just 99 Cents, 77 Pence or 0.89 Euros, depending on your geographical location.

Remember, you don't need one of those fancy Kindle machine things to download it. All you need is one of those fancy computer machine things that I suspect you already have, or you wouldn't be reading this.

Download Stone from Amazon.ComAmazon UK, Amazon Germany, Amazon France, Amazon Spain, or Amazon Italy, right now - because your brain deserves it.

No comments: