Saturday 10 December 2011

Fatal Inheritance. Bunging up the Plug Hole.

stephen walker, fatal inheritance, kindle, amazon, pentacle, pentagram, dripping blood, black, novel, liz sanford, occult investigation, download
With my recently plugged short stories doing so well that they're actually matching sales of my hot cakes step-for-step, it's the perfect time to announce I now have a full-blown novel on Kindle.

In Fatal Inheritance, when her flatmate is left a house that brings death to all who own it, occult investigator Liz Sanford goes into action.

Can she find out what deadly secret the house contains?

And, if she does, can she stay alive long enough to celebrate that success?

Personally I think it'd make the ideal Christmas present.

That is of course assuming you know someone who likes spending their Christmases reading about people being killed by the forces of evil.

I know I do.

That's why I'll be reading Fatal Inheritance.

Actually I won't. I've already read it, so I'll be watching Mary Poppins.

But don't let that put you off.

The might and majesty of Fatal Inheritance can be downloaded at the following places:
Amazon US   Amazon UK  Amazon Germany   Amazon France   Amazon Italy   Amazon Spain.

Thank you for your time. And please don't forget to vote for Iron Man's greatest ever foe.

3 comments:

Boston Bill said...

Dude, I like your column so much, that I'm tempted to buy one of your books for a 'thank you' from an entertained reader - if only I owned a Kindle!

Steve W. said...

Thanks, Bill.

Actually, I don't own a Kindle either.

I wonder if they're any good?

Fortunately I have a Kindle reader-type-thing downloaded on my laptop that means I can buy e-books and read them on there. Amazon lets you have it for free - and you get some free public domain books from them while you're at it.

Boston Bill said...

People who've gotten Kindle swear by it. It's basically ipod for books. You can store tons of novels, and you never have to save you place again. Unlike most screens, you can read a kindle in broad daylight. And it's allowing small writers a means to reach their fans directly. But darnit, ya' can't read comic books on them, so what good are they?
(keep in mind, I never thought I'd cave and get a mobile phone, and now I can't leave the house without it!)