Monday 9 January 2012

Leaving the Circle.

Leaving the Circle, Stephen Walker, Amazon, Kindle, download, purple, snow, mountains, short story
Holey Moley! Can it be that I actually have a hit on my hands?

Before I've even told anyone it exists, my latest story on Amazon's Kindle Store's already started selling!

How that happens, I don't have a clue, but thank God it does. Perhaps one day my dream of not having to fight off the local foxes to get all my meals from my neighbours' wheelie-bins can come true.

And there was me thinking my decision not to call it Nightmare Horror Citadel of Doom, Death Terror, Argh! might turn out to be a mistake.

Anyway, it's true. It's here, Leaving the CircleIt's 1934, and an entity from Other Realms discovers there might be more lurking beneath the snows of, "The Roof of the World," than first meets the eye. But, now it has that information, what's it going to do with it?

Leaving the Circle can be downloaded at the following places (and remember, you don't need a Kindle-machine-thingy to download it or any of my other legendary tales. It can be downloaded straight to your computer):
Amazon.com. Amazon UK, Amazon Germany, Amazon France, Amazon Italy, Amazon Spain.

Cover image credit: Fitz Roy 2 by Prissantenbar (Public Domain), fiddled-about-with a fair bit by me. Source: Wikimedia Commons.

Thanks for your time and tolerance ~ Steve.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Steve, I'd like to buy it, as it sounds great, but it costs £2, and in these straitened times, I can't stretch to that. I'll wait till Amazon have a sale. Good luck with it though!

Steve W. said...

Thanks, Steven. :)