Thursday 23 December 2010

Nick Fury Poll Results.

Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD #6, Jim Steranko. Nick Fury in space
The votes are in. The Internet has spoken. And you The Reader voted Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD as being better than Nick Fury: Howling Commando, by a mighty five votes to one - a result that only an agent of HYDRA could quibble with. Two people voted, "I don't like either." I could accuse those people of being mean-spirited but I was one of them, and for me to accuse myself of being mean-spirited would be the height of mean-spiritedness, so I won't do it.

As always I'd like to give a big thank you to everyone who voted. And, on this occasion, wish a Merry Christmas to you all. I hope that Santa's taken note of your efforts and'll be leaving more for you than you bargained for in your Christmas stockings tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Simon B said...

Hi Steve! As you can probably guess, I voted for the '60s superspy version of Nick Fury. I've got a kind of fondness for the ragged-shirted, non-eyepatched Fury, but I was never really into American war comics. ( Our own Warlord and Battle were another matter. )

Happy Christmas to you too, mate. Hope you get something nice in your stocking... or somebody nice in stockings, whichever is easier :-)